Sunday 4 December 2011

Fantastic Creatures in Amsterdam


A couple of weaks ago, I went to Amsterdam to meet my friend Raquel. She had invited me to watch a show at Dam Square. A show of light and fantastic creatures: Turn on the Lights 2011 by Bijenkorf.


From Amsterdam

I had no clue about it, so I was surprised when I saw all the fantastic creatures.
The show was very funny: sometimes, we needed to run away from the sorcerers and the dragons ;-))

From Amsterdam

I didn't understand what they were saying, but I think they were fighting for power...;-)

From Amsterdam

The building you are seeing in the photo bellow is the Royal Palace.

From Amsterdam


From Amsterdam

From Amsterdam
But then, an angel appeared...

From Amsterdam

... singing  in a yellow balloon...

From Amsterdam

...and everything ended well...

From Amsterdam

...with an invitation for a glass of Prosecco at Bijenkorf ;-)

I leave you with the video of the Turn on the Lights 2011 show!
Enjoy! :-) 

Thanks Raquel! Thanks Bijenkorf!


 

5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

SANDRA!!!!!!! I AM HERE, Finally, after a most lovely afternoon with my dear and wonderful blogging friend and neighbor!!! Well, actually, she lives in the same city limits as I do. I was so happy to come to see your comment and LOOK AT THIS SPECTACLE you saw! It would be hard to follow for SURE, what they are saying, but how magical this is.

Enjoy your Sunday dearest and thank you for visiting!!! Anita

Margarida Elias said...

Gostava de ver! Bom Domingo!

Presépio no Canal said...

Thank you, Anita! Have a nice Sunday you too!!:-)

Obrigada, Margarida! Bom Domingo! :-)

Sara said...

Quanta magia! O guarda roupa e os equipamentos são extraordinários. Seria um excelente programa se vivesse mais perto :)
Um beijinho e boa semana!

Presépio no Canal said...

Sim, foi uma agradavel surpresa :-)) Um beijinho para ti, tambem, Sara e boa semana!! :-))