Saturday 30 January 2010

Just Read It!

Hello :-)

Do you remember that I said I wanted to give you an award by Christmas time, but with the removals, my mother's visit, my studies, etc, it was not possible. I thought maybe in the 6th of January, but no. Busy times, indeed...

Presepio had already received several awards, but I always said that the first one to be shared here it would be the first one giving by Presepio.

Yesterday, Presepio received another award, very beautiful indeed, that I want to share, because of the challenge associated :-)

So, I decided to anticipate Presepio's first award, so I can answer to Isabella's challenge, without breaking my promise.

I decided also to create several awards, according with the blogs that I visit.

The first category goes to the expat blogs that I read.

These experience exchanges are very useful and very amusing to me! We are learning so much about ourselves, aren't we? :-)

It is a pleasure to read each one of your blogs. So, I want to tell others to do it too.

"Just read it!" because it's worth it!

I feel that we are growing up together in this challenge!

Thank's a lot, girls!

From Selos Presepio


A Touch of Dutch

Clogs and Tulips

From Argentina to Holland

Greetings from Holland

Just a Plane Ride Away

Orangesplaash

The Path Untaken


Next saturday, it will be another category :-)

Have a nice weekend! ;-)

7 comments:

Orange said...

Thanks so much for this recognition and award sandra..It feels nice to get two awards in two days :) And yes, I have been thinking also for a couple of weeks now to have my own award for other bloggers..will do it soon :)

TBM said...

Dankjewel!! That is a very nice award indeed and I am in very good expat company :-)

XOXO

Unknown said...

Thank you :-)
And I too appreciate not only what you have to share, but what others do as well! It certainly has been a learning experience for me & what we share will be a help to many others. Thanks again & have a great weekend!

Presépio no Canal said...

Agree, Isabella! We learn a lot sharing experiences ;-) And I think you do it in a very generous way!
I must thank you for that, too! ;-)
Have a nice weekend!
Tomorrow, I want to get some time to answer to your challenge! :-)
Cheers!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Congrats to all of you! What a wonderful blog this is, Sandra!!! Bless you all! Anita

thamarai said...

Thank you so much Sandra!! I was quite overjoyed with the blog award!! :) And such a wonderful idea to create your own award..makes it even more special for me..thanks again!

Anita said...

Hi Sandra,
Thanks for the nomination. I will be posting about it on Wednesday. Obrigada !